The future development direction of automobile maintenance and inspection and di
The future development direction of automobile maintenance and inspection and diagnostic equipment industry
This article describes the development direction and trend of automobile, automobile maintenance enterprise and automobile inspection and diagnosis equipment respectively. It shows that the development of automobile promotes the development of automobile maintenance enterprise. The development of automobile maintenance enterprise promotes the development of automobile maintenance and detection and diagnosis equipment. It shows a series of high-tech features, pointing out that high-tech is the development direction of the automobile maintenance, inspection and diagnostic equipment industry.
The future development direction of automobile maintenance and inspection and diagnostic equipment industry
1. The development of automobiles has promoted the high-tech development of maintenance companies.
Since the birth of the world's first car in 1886, after more than 100 years of development, the car has become a major technological advancement in the history of human civilization, and the automobile industry has become an important symbol of the level of industrial development of the country and the nation. The automobile industry involves all aspects of social production, and the automobile maintenance enterprises with the closest relationship with them are increasingly showing their own high-tech characteristics with the development of high-tech automobiles. High-tech features are the development direction of modern auto repair companies.
The car evolved from the original stage to a high-tech crystal today. In particular, the rapid development of electronic technology and computer technology has continuously improved the level of high-tech automotive. Application of electronic fuel injection system, ABS anti-lock braking system, SRS airbag system, electronically controlled automatic transmission system, air suspension system, power steering system, automatic cruise system, central locking and anti-theft system, TCS power traction System, self-diagnosis system... This series of high-tech, constantly improving the performance of the car, it is a high-tech product that combines the wisdom of modern civilization, and is constantly developing in the depth field.
2, the high-tech development of maintenance enterprises urgently needs high-quality talents
China's auto repair industry started late, the foundation is weak, reflected in the labor tools, it is also quite backward, a sledgehammer, a pair of pliers, a few screwdrivers, you can open a repair shop to make money. The production of automobile warranty equipment for many years is mainly based on machine tools. When the reform and opening up continued in the 1990s, a batch of advanced imported automobile testing equipment and instruments flooded into the country. Four wheel aligners, scanners, automotive oscilloscopes, automotive special meters, engine analyzers, exhaust gas testers, computer dynamic balancing machines... These testing equipment, which was very strange to people, has become an indispensable tool for modern maintenance companies. These testing equipments are high-tech products in themselves, and are advanced integrated products of electronic testing technology and computer technology. To be proficient in the use of these testing equipment, technicians need to undergo rigorous training, master the correct use, fully utilize the functions of the testing equipment, and master English and computer technology.
3, high-tech car repair testing equipment is conducive to enterprise expansion
The development of information, information and network technology has made all walks of life in a new era of development. As a modern car repair company is no exception. With the rapid development of science and technology, automobile manufacturing technology has made rapid progress. From the structure to the control technology, the car is becoming more and more high-tech, and new brands, new materials, new equipment and new functions of automobiles are emerging one after another. No one can memorize the maintenance data, data, and procedures of thousands of models in the brain. This requires the knowledge, skills, experience, and comprehensive knowledge of the vehicle maintenance technicians. The emergence of the professional network of automobile maintenance has completely broken the limitations of information transmission in space and time, and can quickly and effectively transmit information to every corner of the world in the first time. The Internet has emerged in the modern automobile maintenance industry in China. From the perspective of the international automobile maintenance industry, the technical information inquiry, fault detection and diagnosis, and technical training network of maintenance enterprises have formed a comprehensive popularization situation. In the comprehensive management of maintenance information, expert group consultation, online inquiry, online answering incurable diseases, online technical training, online purchase of vehicle maintenance information, has become a basic feature of the maintenance industry.
China's auto maintenance professional Internet has developed into a highly professional website, covering the basic maintenance and overhaul of various systems such as engine, gearbox, air conditioner, suspension, steering, fixed speed, airbag and anti-theft. Programs, various types of data, various component location maps, mechanical disassembly diagrams, electrical circuit diagrams, and realized online fun, online consultation, online shopping, online training and other functions.
With the development of high-tech automotive technology, technicians engaged in automobile maintenance services must possess high-tech quality. In addition to a solid automobile professional theory, they also need to be proficient in various automobile testing equipment and instruments, and can master a foreign language. Proficiency in the use of computer and car maintenance professional Internet query vehicle maintenance information, analysis of various incurable diseases, to achieve accurate judgment, skilled elimination, with the lowest cost, the shortest working hours, the best quality service, exclude all types The car is faulty and the owner is satisfied. All of this, in addition to car maintenance technicians to strengthen their own learning, become a high-tech maintenance technical personnel, but also with the help of various types of technical training, especially e-learning and online training, constantly update maintenance concepts, knowledge, skills, improve their own quality, Meet the needs of high-tech car repair.
With the development of computers and related systems, computer management has been widely used in the automotive maintenance industry in many countries, and this trend will continue to expand in the future. In China, the use of computerized management is still in its infancy. For most auto repair companies, whoever has the most complete management system, the most modern management methods, the most accurate management data analysis, and the most complete and complete service, who can The most sought-after customers are in an invincible position in the competition. With computerized management, it is possible to network operations and comprehensive management of the business department, parts department, workshop, cashier, and general manager. This makes the business activities clear at a glance, overcomes the chaotic management situation in the past, and makes management personnel trivial from the daily life. The liberation of the affairs has improved the efficiency of work, established a corporate image, and gained customer recognition. The upper management can timely understand the dynamic situation of the whole plant through the computer management network system, which is convenient for overall arrangement. It can enable enterprises to completely change the traditional manual work mode and achieve a qualitative leap. The factory manager can be freed from the cumbersome affairs and strive for more benefits.
The computerized management of standard specifications can automatically establish complete and accurate customer and vehicle files, laying a foundation for long-term and flexible customer service. The perfect maintenance tracking service function can increase customer satisfaction. It can eliminate mistakes in accounting, cashier, etc., rationally allocate work, and improve work efficiency. The dynamic tracking of vehicles and customers allows the business department to specifically grasp the details of the vehicle and each customer, and remind customers to repair, maintain and replace parts at any time, reflecting the integrity of the service.
4. Look at the development trend of automobile maintenance testing equipment from the perspective of technological development
With the development of modern electronic technology, especially large-scale integrated circuit and micro-processing technology, automatic control technology and high-precision sensor technology, the application of microcomputer-controlled regulating devices in automobiles has become more and more extensive, and automotive computerization has become a development. direction. The electronic fuel injection engine can increase power by 10%, reduce fuel consumption by 5% to 10%, reduce emissions, reduce idle speed and accelerate performance, and replace carburetor engines. China has decided to develop EFI vehicles and their parts. Enter the country's recent planning. Vehicles equipped with anti-lock braking systems will increase by 25% to 50%; various electronic control devices will increase in number, such as electronic regulators, transistor ignition devices, automatic control devices for nighttime vehicles, radar collision avoidance navigation systems, and mobile Communication systems, etc.; diesel vehicles, front-wheel drive vehicles, four-wheel drive vehicles, off-road vehicles, increased numbers; increased use of gas turbines to increase power and reduce fuel consumption; reduced emissions and widespread use of radial tires. With the changes in the various systems of the above-mentioned vehicles, the vehicle maintenance and testing equipment must also be adapted to the development. The overall development direction is also computerized, which is manifested in the following points:
1) New systems, new methods, and new standards require new testing equipment. For example, the anti-lock braking device can not detect the braking force on the current low-speed brake table, but will be judged as the unsatisfactory braking force, so the high-speed brake table with the drum line speed of 5-20 km/h is required. The same is true for the engine EFI system, and it is of course better if the system itself has a self-test function. Since the filter paper smoke meter cannot detect blue smoke and white smoke and cannot be continuously detected, it will be replaced by a new light-transmitting smoke meter. There is also an increase in emission standards, requiring the production of small-range, high-sensitivity HC and NO analyzers.
2) Towards the development of stand-alone intelligence. In the direction of self-checking and automatic running functions, such as Italy's BST-2500C brake test bench, the sensor, cable path and display instrument can be self-tested within 40s, and the fault is detected by code. After starting up, it can automatically run according to the operating program; it can automatically perform zero point and temperature drift correction. With the detection instrument of single chip microcomputer, most of them can automatically perform zero point correction on test data, curve and graph, temperature drift correction, linear fitting, and direct Correct detection results, no need to manually correct; intelligent control, such as the IM-2735 asymmetric automatic automatic formal headlights developed in Japan, using silicon photodiodes instead of photocells, improving optical axis positioning accuracy and luminosity measurement accuracy. The optical axis is automatically tracked and corrected by using the microcomputer and CCD solid-state imaging components. The computer image processing technology can be used to measure and display the iso-illuminance curve, so that the optical axis center can be quickly and accurately determined. The IM-2735 is suitable for both asymmetric Automatic alignment and measurement of light is also suitable for automatic alignment and measurement of symmetrical light.
3) Display technology and high-precision sensing technology have developed rapidly. For example, the brake table has completely eliminated the force-measuring spring - the self-aligning (synchronous) angle machine's force display mode, replaced by a high-precision strain gauge (pressure sensor), with high linear accuracy, this high The new type of pointer instrument composed of the precision sensor is a new type of pointer meter. Because of its generalization, standardization and clarity, it has become the future development direction of the display mode of the detection equipment. Japan D2000 four wheel positioning dynamic measurement system is a ground platform, the car is supported on four sets of rollers, the sensor is based on the tire side as the positioning reference, and the positioning values of the four wheels are carried out under the dynamic driving of the wheel by the drum. Adjustment can also be carried out while driving, so the adjustment parameters are stable and have good repeatability. Measuring and adjusting the positioning parameters under dynamic conditions is also the development direction of various moving parts positioning detection technologies.
4) Development towards integration. For example, the 820-line computer-controlled vehicle inspection system of Japan Miyoshi Co., Ltd. combines the detection functions of seven items of speedometer, brake, CO/HC analysis, noise, side slip, axle weight, and headlights in a 20m In the internal detection line, an eddy current dynamometer can be equipped on the speedometer. The main control computer completes the detection data processing, the vehicle file management, the repair and maintenance billing, and the dispatching, in addition to the automatic program for controlling the detecting equipment. Workers and materials need to use card production, working hours calculation, maintenance fee settlement, and financial instrument management. Similar systems have been widely used in Japan and have grown to the third generation.
The development direction mentioned above is also the future direction of China's automobile warranty industry. As long as we work tirelessly, the gap with industrial developed countries will be narrowed and will reach a higher level in the short term.
5. The trend of the proportion of various types of maintenance and testing equipment in automobiles
Automobile maintenance testing equipment can be divided into four parts: maintenance, repair, testing and diagnosis. The proportion of each part will depend on the changes of the maintenance system and the changes in the maintenance operations. At present, most industrialized countries in the world have basically not. The vehicle is overhauled, and the vehicle is subjected to targeted maintenance or repair operations in accordance with the test report provided by the vehicle inspection and diagnosis equipment, so as to restore its technical performance, eliminate hidden dangers, and ensure the safety and performance of the vehicle. The "Regulations on Vehicle Technology Management in Automobile Transportation Industry" clearly stipulates that China's automobile maintenance industry must implement the "regular inspection, mandatory maintenance, and condition-based repair" management system. According to this requirement, the current development trend of China's automobile maintenance testing equipment is:
1) The proportion of equipment for vehicle inspection and diagnosis will increase significantly to meet the possibility of implementing “discriminatory repair”.
2) The proportion of machine tools required for vehicle maintenance and minor repairs will be relatively increased, and the proportion of repair machine processing equipment will be relatively small. This is an inevitable trend of implementing mandatory maintenance, especially after the car enters the home.
3) The current automotive diagnostic equipment has just started in China and needs to be developed.
6, high-tech car repair testing products are popular
Due to the rapid development of the transportation industry, cars have gradually entered the family, and the number of vehicles in use has risen rapidly, bringing prosperity to the automobile maintenance industry. It is understood that the current automotive high-tech diagnostic products such as handheld computers, gas exhaust gas analyzers, injector cleaning detectors, four-wheel aligners, etc., have become the focus of many car users and maintenance manufacturers. Car diagnostics handheld computer CPDA, integrating personal information management, multimedia, network communication, car diagnostic functions in one, the owner can in any city, at any time through the CPDA Internet to find the repair information they need. The tool's personal information management function is similar to the current best-selling "Business Communication", including notepad, phone book, meeting or appointment reminder, continuous handwriting recognition, dictionary, calendar, etc.; multimedia functions include digital camera, MP3 music player, digital Recording, etc.; can be used for online browsing, e-mail, fax, infrared data transmission, etc. through network communication. Users can download a variety of cars, auto repair information and car diagnostic trouble software through the "auto repair diagnosis". The exhaust gas analyzer is an exhaust gas test and analytical diagnostic instrument with functions such as exhaust gas measurement, exhaust gas measurement storage, display, and fault analysis. The domestic market mainly focuses on the production of exhaust gas testers, and the basic machine assembly or core components are mainly imported from abroad; portable analyzers have been developed in China. According to the double idle test standard, it can automatically judge whether the rated working condition test is reached, the function of performing historical query for multiple measurement data during the repair process, fault diagnosis, analysis and maintenance guidance function, automatic zero adjustment, standard vehicle calibration function, etc. The four-wheel aligners of various brands currently sold in China are mainly infrared and laser, and they must be matched with high-precision angle sensors for measurement. should